토도사|먹튀검증정보커뮤니티

[SBS Star] Kim Ji Won Recalls Getting Texts Threatening Her to Tell Th…

ⓒ SBS & SBS Digital News Lab / RSS 피드는 개인 리더 이용 목적으로 허용 되어 있습니다. 피드를 이용한 게시 등의 무단 복제는 금지 되어 있습니다.[SBS Star] Kim Ji Won Recalls Getting Texts Threatening Her to Tell Them About 'Queen of Tears' Ending

▶SBS News App Download

ⓒ SBS & SBS Digital News Lab : Unauthorized copy and/or redistributing of copyrighted materials prohibited

[SBS Star] Kim Ji Won Recalls Getting Texts Threatening Her to Tell Them About 'Queen of Tears' Ending

Actress Kim Ji Won recalled the time when she received texts from friends threatening her to tell them about the ending of "Queen of Tears." 

On April 28, tvN's smash hit romantic comedy series "Queen of Tears" aired its final episode. 

Following the broadcast, Kim Ji Won spoke with the media to discuss her journey as Hong Hae-in in "Queen of Tears." 

[SBS Star] Kim Ji Won Recalls Getting Texts Threatening Her to Tell Them About 'Queen of Tears' Ending

Kim Ji Won started off by stating, "I'm truly grateful for receiving so much love from the viewers as Hong Hae-in in 'Queen of Tears.' Watching the viewers' reactions, I felt like I was able to enjoy this project even more. It was great to ride the roller coaster of emotions together with the viewers, going up and down, and enjoying it together."

She continued, "In scenes where anger was expressed, I immersed myself and shared in the emotion alongside the viewers. During joyful scenes, witnessing their reactions of joy made me reflect on those moments when I filmed while deliberating on how to enhance the portrayal. It was fascinating how it brought back those memories."

She added with a laugh, "I also have a funny memory of receiving many threatening(?) messages asking me things like, 'Is it going to be a happy ending or sad ending? Just tell me. I won't tell anyone!' and 'What are you doing?! You need to act fast and regain control over Queens Group!' from people around me."

After that, Kim Ji Won shared what kind of memories Hong Hae-in will leave for her, "I sense that Hong Hae-in will linger in my thoughts like a 'four-leaf clover.' The character doesn't linger in despair for too long; instead, she swiftly confronts challenges with determination. These instances have made me view her as an 'icon of resilience' or 'icon of positivity.' I aim to remember Hong Hae-in for her ability to overcome adversity, providing strength and hope even in the toughest of times, much like a 'four-leaf clover.'"

Kim Ji Won's reflections offered a glimpse into the dedication and emotional depth she brought to her role in "Queen of Tears." 

As the series concluded, her portrayal of Hong Hae-in is sure to make a lasting impression on viewers, just as it has deeply affected Kim Ji Won.

(Credit= HighZiumStudio) 

(SBS Star) 

▶Lee Narin 기사 더보기

▶Refer to SBS News

▶SBS News App Download

ⓒ SBS & SBS Digital News Lab : Unauthorized copy and/or redistributing of copyrighted materials prohibited

0 Comments
포토 제목
/*