토도사|먹튀검증정보커뮤니티

등록된 글이 없습니다.

여교사 메리 3/?

토도사 0 416 0

여교사 메리 3/?

야설-15

CHAPTER 2
When Lisa got to the door she turned and told Mary, "Follow two steps behind and act normal."
How could she act normal. Her nipples were rubbing on her blouse with every step, her pussy was bare under her skirt and much to her dismay, becoming more moist by the minute.
문앞에 서서 리사는 다시 뒤를 돌아보며 메리에게 말했다.
"내 두걸음 뒤어서 따라와, 보통때와 똑 같이 행동해야 해."
하지만 어떻게 평상시와 같이 행동할수 있단 말인가? 걸음을 걸을때마다 브라우스에 젖꼭지
가 바로 비벼지고, 스커트 밑에는 노팬티 상태의 보지가 그대로 놓여 있었다.
시간이 갈수록 자신도 이해할수 없을 정도로 그것은 더욱더 젖어 가고 있었다.
메리는 그런 자신이 당황스러워 어쩔줄을 몰라했다. 그런데 보통때와 같이 행동하라니!!!
With the buttons open as Lisa had ordered she was showing more cleavage than she felt was acceptable.
"Yes Ms. Simon," she replied.
게다가 열린 브라우스의 윗단추 때문에 그녀는 어쩔수 없이 젖가슴의 계곡을 어느정도 드러
내고 있어야 했다. 어쩔수 없었다. 지금은 리사의 말에 따르는 것만이 유일한 방법이었다.
"네, 사이먼양." 메리가 조용히 대답했다.
22-4 제휴업체 현황
Lisa opened the door and lead the defeated teacher through the halls of the school into the parking lot. Mrs. C.'s car was parked in the middle of the now almost empty lot. "Give me the keys," demanded Lisa.
리사가 문을 열고 먼저 밖으로 나갔다. 그리고 그녀의 영어선생이자 이제 그녀의 명령대로
만 움직이게 될 메리를 데리고 주차장을 향해 복도를 걸어가기 시작했다.
메리의 차는 지금은 거의 비어 있는 주차장의 거의 중간쯤에 주차되어 있었다.
"차 열쇠는 내게 줘!" 리사가 말했다.
Lisa climbed behind the wheel and Mary got into the passenger side. "Slide your skirt up Mrs. C."
Mary slide her skirt up to mid thigh.
"Higher."
리사는 열쇠를 받아들고 운전석으로 타고 메리는 조수석쪽으로 올라탔다.
"스커트를 위로 올려."
메리는 그녀의 말에 따라 스커트를 위로 조금 올렸다.
"더....."
Mary slide her skirt higher so that it barely covered her very moist pussy.
Lisa started the car and began driving toward Mrs. C.'s house about 20 minutes away. "We have to make one stop at Walmart on the way home"
메리는 그녀의 젖은 보지가 겨우 가릴 정도의 높이까지 스커트를 올렸다.
그제서야 리사는 차를 출발시켜 학교에서 20분거리의 메리선생 집으로 향했다.
"집에가기 전에 '월마트'에 잠깐 들릴거야."
Mary heart sank as she prayed Lisa would not make her go into the store with her breasts free and pussy bare.
"Tell me Mrs. C., what sort of sex toys do you have at home?"
그녀의 말을 듣자 메리는 다시 마음이 가라 앉는 것을 느꼈다.
이런 야한 복장으로 사람들이 붐비는 상가에 간다는 것이 그녀를 불안하게 만들었던 것이다
"집에 어떤 섹스도구가 있는지 말해봐!"
Mary couldn't believe her student had asked her this. "I have a vibrator Ms. Simon"
"Anything else?"
"That's all Ms. Simon."
Lisa pulled the car into the Walmart parking lot. This was a super Walmart with a grocery store as well as the department store. "Lets go Mrs. C. we have some shopping to do. Remember two steps behind."
메리는 아직 어린 학생의 입에서 아무 거리낌없이 나오는 말을 믿을수가 없었다.
"바이브레이터가 하나 있어요, 사이먼양."
"다른건?"
"그게 전부예요."
리사가 차를 '월마트'의 주차장에 세웠다. 이 상가는 식료품뿐만 아니라 백화점 식의 온갖
물품을 파는 상가였다.
"쇼핑하러 나가볼까? 내 두걸음 뒤에 따라오는걸 잊지마."
Mary slide her skirt down her legs and climbed out of the car. The air was chilly which added to the hardening of her nipples. Lisa didn't allow her to put on her jacket. She moved quickly to follow the young athletic student across the lot.
" Do you have cash or credit cards with you Mrs. C.?"
메리는 올려진 스커트를 다시 내리고 차문을 열고 밖으로 나왔다.
차가운 바깥공기는 그녀의 젖꼭지를 더욱 딱딱하게 굳게 만들었다.
리사는 메리에게 자켓을 입도록 허락하지 않았다. 리사는 불쌍한 선생은 전혀 염두에 두지
않은 듯 제멋대로 걸어갔고 메리는 그녀를 따라가기 위해 거의 뛰다시피 움직여야 했다.
"어떤걸로 계산할거야, 현금? 아니면 카드?"
"Yes Lisa, I have both."
Lisa stopped in her tracks and turned to the teacher. "What did you call me?"
"Li...I'm sorry Ms. Simon."
"Open another button."
"Please Ms. Simon. I'm sorry."
"Do you want it to be two more buttons?"
"둘다 갖고 있어요. 리사"
갑자기 리사가 걸음을 멈추고 메리에게 돌아섰다. "지금 뭐라고 불렀지?"
"리...., 아니 죄송해요, 사이먼양."
"두번째 단추를 풀러!"
"제발... 사이먼양. 죄송해요.."
"두개더 풀르고 싶어?"
"No!" answered Mary as she opened the third button on her blouse. If she moved too quickly she knew she would expose her bare breast. She knew she would have to move carefully.
"Get a cart Mrs. C." ordered Lisa as they entered the store.
"아뇨!" 메리는 재빨리 브라우스의 세 번째 단추를 풀렀다.
이제 그녀가 조금이라도 빨리 걷게 된다면 그녀의 가슴이 거의 드러나게 될 것 같았다.
이제는 아주 조심스럽게 움직여야 했다.
"카트를 하나 끌고와." 리사가 마트안으로 들어서며 말했다.
(cart : 그냥 카트라고 번역하는게 맞는지 모르겠군요. 요즘은 대형 매점에 거의 다 비치되어 있더군요.)
Mary did as ordered and followed Lisa through the store to the pet department. "Lets get a collar for my new pet. Try this one on," said Lisa handing Mary a white dog collar with rhinestones on it.
메리는 리사가 시키는데로 카트를 하나 끌고 그녀의 뒤를 따라 애완동물코너로 갔다.
"새로운 내 애완동물을 위해 목걸이를 하나 사야겠군, 이건 어때?"
리사가 모조 다이아가 박힌 개목걸이를 하나 골라 메리에게 건네주며 말했다.
"Here???"
"Mrs. C. I do not like to repeat myself. If you don't want to do what I tell you, you can go home and I will see that the pictures are distributed by Monday. Now try on the collar."
"여기에서 말인가요???"
"난 두 번 말하는걸 별로 좋아하지 않아. 내가 시키는데로 하기 싫으면 당장 집으로 돌아가도 좋아. 난 사진을 그냥 쫙 돌리면 그만이야. 어때?"
Looking around Mary quickly placed the collar around her neck. "It fits Ms. Simon."
"Lets be sure... buckle it."
Mary buckled the collar around her neck. It did fit.
"Now a leash said Lisa. Reach up and get the red one Mrs. C."
메리는 조심스럽게 주위를 둘러보며 재빨리 개목걸이를 목에 둘렀다.
"꼭 맞아요, 사이먼양."
"그런 것 같군.,... 바클을 채워봐."
메리는 시키는데로 했다. 정말 그것은 그녀의 목에 꼭 맞는 것이었다.
"이젠 줄을 골라볼까? 이 빨간 줄이 좋겠어."
Mary reached up to remove the collar before anyone saw her.
Lisa smacked her hands. "Leave it on."
Mary reached up with her stinging hand to get the leash. She realized stretching up made her bare breasts pop out of her opened blouse.
메리는 누가 자기를 보기전에 목걸이를 풀기 위해 목으로 손을 올렸다.
하지만 리사가 재빨리 그녀의 손등을 치며 말했다. "그대로 둬!!"
메리는 얼얼한 손으로 개줄을 잡았다. 몸을 움직이자 열린 브라우스 사이로 그녀의 젖가슴이 밖으로 삐져 나오는 것을 느낄수 있었다.
Reaching down with one hand and closing her blouse
while reaching up for the leash got her another smack on the hand. "Do not touch that blouse Mrs. C."
그녀는 무의식적으로 한손을 내려 브라우스를 여몄지만 곧 다시 리사의 손이 그녀의 손등을
찰싹 하고 때렸다. "브라우스에 손대지 마."
Lisa clipped the leash to the white collar. "Looks very nice. Put them in the basket." said Lisa as she moved off.
Mary struggled to get the collar off and follow Lisa without anyone seeing her and without Lisa getting angry because she was too far behind.
리사가 그녀의 개목걸이에 줄을 연결했다.
"아주 멋진데. 이것들을 바구니에 담아." 리사가 다시 움직이며 말했다.
메리는 아무도 보지않게 개목걸이를 풀으며 리사를 따라가기 바빴다.
너무 멀리 리사와의 사이가 벌어지면 그녀가 화를 낼 것은 분명한 사실이었다.
Lisa moved to the hardware department and placed two, 4 foot long 1" dowel rods into the cart along with a package of eye screws and fifty feet of clothes line.
Then to the grocery section where Lisa placed three cucumbers, a bag of carrots, a container of chili powder and a box of popsicle into the cart.
리사는 이번에는 철물점으로 가서 빨래줄과 잡다한 물건들을 구입해서 카트안에 넣었다.
(이부분은 저도 정확하게 뭔지 잘 모르겠군요.)
그리고 다시 식료품점으로 옮겨 오이 3개, 당근 한상자, 칠리파우드 한통, 아이스케익한박스를 구입했다.
Mary was getting more and more nervous as she looked over the contents of the cart.
"One more stop" said Lisa as she moved off to the housewares section. Here she placed a package of clothes pins in the cart along with four 12" taper candles and two large chip bag clamps.
메리는 카트안에 쌓여가는 물건들을 보며 더욱더 안절부절하지 않을수 없었다.
"한군데만 더." 메리는 이번에는 가정용품점으로 걸어갔다.
거기에서 그녀는 옷핀 한통과 양초 그리고 집게를 사서 카트안에 싫었다.
"I'll meet you at the car," said Lisa leaving Mary standing there. "Don't be long."
Mary went to the check out. While all of the items individually were innocent, Mary was very embarrassed because she knew they were all to be used in some way on her. She was also very aware of the display she was making with her blouse open as it was. She paid with a red face, unbelievably soaked pussy and swollen nipples.
"차에서 만나," 리사는 메리를 남겨두고 먼저 나갔다. "너무 늦지 마!"
메리는 계산대로 갔다. 카트안의 물건들은 대부분 생소한 것들이었다. 하지만 어떤식으로든
이 물건들이 자기를 괴롭히는데 사용될것이라는 것이 분명한 일이었기에 그녀는 매우 당황
스러웠다. 벌려진 그녀의 브라우스 사이로 드러난 가슴이 메리를 더욱더 곤혹스럽게 만들
었다. 그녀는 빨개진 얼굴로 계산을 치뤄야 했다.
스스로도 믿기 힘들정도로 그녀의 보지는 젖어있었고 젖꼭지는 굳어져 있었다.
Mary put the items in the trunk and climbed into the car. "Skirt." said Lisa.
Mary quickly slide her skirt up to barely below her pussy as before.
"Lets stop for dinner," said Lisa. "What are you hungry for?"
"I'm not hungry."
Slap. "Ms. Simon!!!!!!!"
"Ow..... Sorry Ms. Simon."
주차장으로 온 메리는 물건들을 트렁크에 넣고 다시 차에 올랐다.
"스커트." 리사의 말이 끝나기가 무섭게 메리는 재빨리 스커트를 다시 위로 올렸다.
"저녁 먹으러 갈까? 뭘 먹고 싶어?"
"배가 고프지 않아요."
-찰싹-
"사이먼양이라고 했잖아!!!!!"
"윽..... 죄송해요. 사이먼양."
"Slide your skirt up further. You must understand you will lose something every time you fail to please me. And of course you know what happens if you totally refuse to obey." Lisa drove out of the parking lot as Mary slide her skirt up higher so that her pussy was exposed.
"스커트 더 위로 올려! 정신을 아직 덜 차렸군, 얼마나 더 똑같은 얘길 해야하지?
정말 실망스러워. 그렇게 얘길 했으면 알아들을 때도 됐을텐데......"
메리가 스커트를 위로 더 끌어올려 그녀의 보지가 다 드러난 것을 확인하고 리사는 차를
출발시켰다.
Her face was beet red. She felt like a child being punished for being bad.
Mary rode in silence as Lisa drove toward her house. She knew she was lost but she had no other choice. She began to panic as Lisa pulled into Wendy's drive through line.
그녀의 얼굴은 홍당무처럼 붉게 변했다. 나쁜짓을 저지른 애가 벌을 받을 때 이런 기분이 들 것 같았다. 달리는 차속에서 메리는 조용히 있었다. 비참했지만 다른 방법은 전혀
없었다. 리사가 차를 웬디 휴게실로 몰고가자 그녀는 당황스러워 어쩔줄을 몰라했다.
"Don't touch that skirt Mrs. C. What do you want to eat?"
"Nothing Ms. Simon."
The humiliated teacher shrank into her seat as Lisa ordered a chicken sandwich, fries, and two chocolate frostys. When they got to the window to pay Lisa reached her hand to Mrs. C. for money.
"스커트는 만지지마.. 뭘 먹고 싶지?"
"아무것도 먹고 싶지 않아요, 사이먼양."
리사가 치킨샌드위치와 계란프라이 그리고 쵸코쉐이크2잔을 주문하는동안 수치심에 가득
사로잡힌 메리의 몸은 자연히 시트속으로 몸을 깊숙히 가라앉아져 갔다. 하지만 메리는
리사가 주문한 것을 계산해야만 했다.
Mrs. C. quickly dug in her purse and handed Lisa money hoping they didn't recognize
her. Since it was getting dark the clerk really couldn't see anything but Mary almost died when she said, "Hi Mrs. Clark." The clerk knew the car.
메리는 재빨리 지갑을 열어 돈을 그녀에게 건네주었다. 제발 그들이 알아차리지 못하기를
간절히 원하면서..... 저녁이라 점점 날이 어두워져가고 있어서인지 점원은 정말 아무것도
눈치채지를 못하고 있었다. 하지만 안타깝게도 점원은 그 차가 누구것인지 알고 있었다.
"안녕하세요, 부인..." 그녀는 차라리 죽고만 싶은 심정이었다.
"Hi", responded Mary as she wanted to crawl under the seat.
Lisa pulled into the lot and parked in a dark corner and began to eat her sandwich. "Open your blouse all the way Mrs. C."
"안녕하세요?" 메리는 쥐구멍이라도 있으면 들어가고 싶을정도였다.
리사는 차를 주차장의 어둑한곳에 주치시키고는 샌드위치를 먹기 시작했다.
"브라우스단추를 전부 풀어."
With slight hesitation the Mary opened her blouse and exposed her bare breasts. "While I eat my dinner I want you to entertain me by coating your breasts with this chocolate frosty. Be careful not to get any on your beautiful blouse."
조금 주저하면서도 메리는 브라우스단추를 모두 풀어 그녀의 젖가슴이 밖으로 모두 드러나게 했다. "내가 식사를 하는동안 나를 좀 즐겁게 만들어 줘야겠어, 이 쵸코쉐이크를 가슴에 바르도록 해. 절대 브라우스는 버리지 않도록 조심해."
The humiliated teacher sat in the Wendy's parking lot, Blouse open and breasts bared with her senior English student and rubbed the ice cold chocolate frosty all over her breasts. Mary wanted to please the teen because she had demonstrated her progressive discipline plan.
수치심에 사로잡힌 메리는 그녀의 영어반 학생인 리사가 지켜보는 가운데 차가운 쉐이크를 가슴위에 바르기 시작했다. 메리는 어쨓던 그녀가 리사를 조금이라도 더 만족시키기를 원했다. 그것이 이 불행을 조금이라도 빨리 끝내는 방법이라고 생각했다.
The freezing milkshake caused her nipples to harden to the point of being painful."Put some on your pussy too."
The teachers fingers dipped into the frosty and she smeared it all over her pussy. "Inside too Mrs. C."
차가운 쉐이크는 그녀의 젖꼭지를 통증이 느껴질정도로 딱딱하게 굳게 만들었다.
"보지에도 맛을 좀 보여주는게 어때?"
메리는 손가락에 쉐이크를 찍어 보지위에 칠하기 시작했다.
"안에도!"
Her breath began to come in short gasps as the cold frosty stimulated her hot pussy. Her fingers had a mind of their own. This went on for fifteen minutes while Lisa calmly ate her dinner and the teacher played with herself and became hotter and hotter much to her dismay.
뜨거운 보지속에 차가운 액체가 묻자 그녀는 무의식적으로 짧은 신음을 내뱉었다.
리사가 저녁식사를 하는 15분동안 그녀는 혼자 젖가슴과 보지를 애무해가며 점점 더 깊이를
알 수 없는 쾌락의 소용돌이 속으로 빠져들고 있었다.
그녀 스스로도 이제는 어쩔 도리가 없을 정도로 그녀는 빠져들고 있었다.
Just as she was approaching her peak thankfully Lisa told her to stop and lick her fingers clean.
"Don't touch anything" ordered Lisa as she started the car.
Mary sat there bare to the waist with her pussy now clearly visible and everything was sticky.
그녀가 막 오르가즘을 향해 치닫고 있을 때 고맙게도 리사는 메리의 행동을 중지시키고는
그녀의 손가락을 깨끗하게 핥으라고 명령했다.
"다른건 절대 건들면 안돼!" 차를 출발시키며 리사가 말했다.
그녀는 온몸이 끈적거리는 쉐이크로 범벅이 된 몸을 거의 드러낸체 가만히 앉아 있어야했다.
She was sucking her fingers clean as ordered by her student. The taste of pussy and chocolate frosty almost made her throw-up. She was thankful she was had not orgasmed in front of her student in such a humiliating way but she had a fire in her pussy that wanted to be satisfied.
메리는 리사가 시키는데로 손가락을 입속에 넣고 빨았다. 보지물의 이상한 맛과 쵸코쉐이크의 맛이 뒤엉킨 그것은 메리의 뱃속에 있는 것을 모두 토해버리고 싶은 느낌이 들 정도로
메스꺼운 느낌이 들었다. 그나마 다행인 것은 자기가 가르치는 학생이 보는 앞에서 이렇게
치욕스런 방법으로 오르가즘을 느끼지 않았다는 것이었다.
하지만 그녀의 마음 한구석에는 아직도 못다 이룬 욕망에 대한 불길이 꺼지지 않은 채였다.
They turned up into Mary's driveway. Her house was set back from the road on a secluded lot.
The back yard was surrounded by a high wooden fence and there was little traffic on the road.
어느새 메리의 집에 거의 다 다가가고 있었다. 그녀의 집은 큰길에서도 조금 떨어진 구석진
곳에 위치하고 있었다. 뒷뜰은 높은 나무펜스로 둘러쌓여 있었고 조그만 길에는 차도 거의
다니지 않고 있었다.
Parking in front of the garage Lisa said, " Bring in the stuff and meet me in the bathroom Mrs. C. You're a mess.
리사가 차를 주차장에 넣어며 말했다.
"짐을 모두 챙겨서 안으로 들어와. 곧장 목욕탕으로 와야해. 네 꼴이 말이 아니잖아."

22-4 제휴업체 현황
22-4 제휴업체 현황
토도사 야설 제공

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments
주간 인기순위
포토 제목
/*